Saturday, May 15, 2021

It's a wonderful life

"Remember, we are not special. Many people in the world go through things like this and things even more terrible. It is what it is. But I am grateful for the life I had. I had a great life. I enjoyed to its maximum. I made many good friends. I have a beautiful family and two amazing children. It might end a bit too soon but these were years well lived. Life is wonderful!" (Andreas). 


Andreas asked me to come here and let his blog-friends know when, physically, he was no longer among us. He left on Thursday surrounded by the love of his family. He was among the best and we miss him.

Cecilia (Flucha)






5 comments:

  1. His resilience and strenght helped us think about life from a different perspective. Andreas was unique and he has taught some life lessons for all of us. He will always be in my mind, as a role model when I have to cope with difficult times. Very lucky I have met you! And I will make sure your kids will have a life full of joy and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures, Cecilia. So sorry for you and your family. Andreas was indeed a remarkable man. A man I am honored to have known. I will send an email to you thru Andreas' address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never forget all our adventures my friend, and I am going to deeply miss you, as many others will. My heartfelt condolences go out to Andreas's family and friends. We lost a special soul way too early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for the loss. Andreas was special and kind. Feel honoured to spend time during our camera outings while in London. My condolences.
    Alok

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry and sad to hear this. Andreas was a friend with whom I explored London: its hidden photogenic locations, its galleries and its cafes. I will miss his cheerful and thoughtful personality, and his mischievous smile. My sincerest condolences.
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete